April 4, 2019
8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
401-403 D Street
You’re invited to the BBA’s annual Mergers & Acquisitions Conference. Join 100+ in-house counsel, business leaders, and private practitioners for robust networking and substantive panel discussions on what you need to know from the year’s top M&A deals. Industry experts will cover the latest trends in Delaware law, a critical overview of CFIUS, new developments around liability and due diligence, and more.
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Choate Hall & Stewart
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Delaware Law Update
- Alex Aber, Partner, Foley Hoag
- Vanessa Candela, General Counsel & Secretary, Netcracker Technology
- Justice Collins J. Seitz, Jr., Supreme Court of Delaware
- John Mark Zeberkiewicz, Director, Richards, Layton & Finger, P.A.
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
M&A Guide to CFIUS
- Justin Huff, Of Counsel, Jones Day
- Marc Mantell, Member, Mintz Levin
- Carl Valenstein, Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Donald L. Vieira, Partner, Skadden
10:15 AM – 11:15 AM
Reps and Warranties Insurance in M&A Deals
- Nina Andersson-Willard, Iron Mountain
- Dan Riley, Counsel, Choate
- Reed Sussman, Area Senior Vice President, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Hot Topics in Due Diligence
- Taylor Hart, Partner, Ropes & Gray
- Mauricio Paez, Partner, Jones Day
- Jocelyn Strauber, Partner, Skadden
BBA Members: $350
BBA Government Members: $250
Questions about Registration?
Please contact Rachel Andreas at [email protected]
BBA Conferences and CLE Cancellation Policies
If you’re unable to attend a Conference for which you’ve registered, please contact the BBA by Monday, April 1st in order to receive a refund (less a $25 administrative fee). Registrants who are unable to attend may send a substitute attendee by providing the full name and work address of the substitute attendee the day before the program. Please contact Ashley Young at 617-778-1934 or [email protected], regarding all cancellation matters.
Thank You to Our Top Level Sponsors
Thank You to Our Sponsors
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming Mergers and Aquisitions Conference, please contact
Erica Southerland: 617.778.1930 | [email protected]
Boston Bar educational programs are sponsored in part by the Joan B. DiCola Fund of the Boston Bar Foundation. This fund provides critical support for Boston Bar Association programs and initiatives that foster the education and professional development of lawyers. For more information on the BBF or this fund, please click here.